- ★ LC FIBER COUPLER joins two duplex multimode fiber patch cables with low profile LC connectors.
- ★ LC FIBER KEYSTONE INSERT is compatible with Multimode OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 and 50 micron or 62.5 micron fiber patch cords.
- ★ Fits a standard opening in a patch panel, wall plate or surface mount box for keystone jacks.
- ★ Meets the Telcordia and IEC 61754 standard, all materials compliant with RoHS requirement.
- ★ FIBER OPTIC CABLE CONNECTOR can be used in Local Area Networks (LANs), Storage Area Networks (SANs), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN) data center, business, premises, security, FTTH, FTTP, FTTA, high EMI, and commercial applications.
Publisher: VANDESAIL (Professional Fiber Patch Cable Manufacturer)
VANDESAIL LC/LC Duplex Multimode Fiber Optic Adapter
Fiber Adapter (also known as flange, coupling) is a fiber optic connector for connection components, the product is very variety, including FC, SC, ST, LC, MTRJ, as well as carry out the transfer between each other such as: ST-SC, FC-ST, it's widely used in optical distribution frame (ODF), fiber-optic communications equipment, instrumentation, the feature is stable and reliable.
- Connectors: 2x Duplex LC Female
- Core Compatibility: MM 50/62.5 Micron
- Channels: Duplex
- Sleeve material: Ceramic sleeve
- Insert: ABS UL 94V-O
5x LC Duplex Multimode Fiber F/F Keystone Jack Inserts
Connection of optical links in optical active devices
Production and testing of optical devices
Optical fiber communication system, CATV
LANs and WANs