Color: OS2 LC-LC
- ★ OS2 LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable - OS2 9/125 fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, LAN, SAN, commercial, 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E (1550 nm), 1000BASE-LX (1300 nm) and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- ★ Standard Singlemode Optical Fiber - Duplex OS2 Single-mode fiber LC to LC terminated, 2.0mm outer diameter, the max connector loss 0.5 dB, typical connector loss 0.3 dB, return loss -55 dB.
- ★ Allow for connections between patching panels and network and server equipment. OS2 lc to lc fiber patch cables have a 0.36 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm - 0.22 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- ★ This LC to LC Singlemode Duplex OS2 fiber patch cords operate at -40ºC to 75ºC and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- ★ Reduced bend loss sensitivity versus standard telecom fiber patch cables, they could be used in walls, ceilings, conduits (FTTH) and other bumpy surfaces. All materials meet the RoHS standard.
Details: VANDESAIL LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable Singlemode Duplex 9/125 OS2 9/125(OS2) singlemode optimized fiber patch cords are designed to be used in LAN, WAN and SAN 10GB networks and is able of handling the most challenging telecommunications data transmission requests. It is very cost-effective for network cabling. OS1 LC to LC Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic. Specifications: - Connector: LC to LC - Fiber Mode: 9/125μm - Fiber Type: Duplex - Wavelength: 1310/1550nm - Polish: UPC to UPC - Jacket: Yellow - Insertion Loss: ≤0.3dB - Return Loss: ≥55dB - Interchangeability: ≤0.3dB - Vibration: ≤0.3dB - Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +75ºC - Storage Temperature: -45ºC to +85ºC Package including: 2 x OS2 LC/LC Singlemode Optic Fiber Patch Cables
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 6.8 x 0.6 inches