Color: OS1-2Pack LC-LC
- ★HIGH COMPATIBILITY - OS1 LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable - 9/125 fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, LAN, SAN, commercial, and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- ★STANDARD SINGLEMODE OPTICAL FIBER - Duplex OS1 Single-mode fiber LC to LC terminated, 3.0mm External diameter of outer sheath, the max connector loss 0.3 dB, typical connector loss 0.3 dB, return loss -50 dB.While we have made the achievements of our products to the ultimate performance.
- ★INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION STANDARD — The product has exquisite and mature crafts, conforms with International Telecommunication Standard. the core and mortise is no offset and the end face is no gap, no spots, no scratches and no depression.
- ★ HIGH DURABILITY - This LC to LC Singlemode Duplex OS2 fiber patch cords operate at -40ºC to 75ºC .they could be used in walls, ceilings, conduits (FTTH) and other bumpy surfaces.so you can enjoy flying internet speed no matter in extremely cold or hot weather, and it is stable and reliable to be trusted.
- ★QUALITY RATED -All materials meet the ROHS standard.While ensuring high Internet speed. Each product is tested rigorously through several levels until it meets the final international standards. We use the strictest standards for our products, and we do everything for your best shopping experience.
Details: VANDESAIL LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable Singlemode Duplex 9/125(OS1) singlemode optimized fiber patch cords are designed to be used in LAN, WAN and SAN networks and is able of handling the most challenging.telecommunications data transmission requests. It is very cost-effective for network cabling. OS1 LC to LC Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic. Specifications: - Connector: LC to LC - Fiber Mode: 9/125μm - Fiber Type: Duplex - Wavelength: 850/1310nm - Polish: UPC to UPC - Jacket: Yellow - Insertion Loss: ≤0.3dB - Return Loss: ≥50dB - Interchangeability: ≤0.2dB - Vibration: ≤0.2dB - Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +75ºC - Storage Temperature: -45ºC to +85ºC