- ★ LC-LC Multimode OM4 — Fiber Optic Cable body is made of PVC/ LSZH plastic materials, which is shiny, tough, environmental protection, not fade, not broken and not easily deformed. The inside optical cable is aramid, which is tough, tensile, non-toxic, fire retardant, core protection and low smoke. The connector is PBT plastic materials and fine copper, which is firm, durable, environmental protection, high temperature resistant, not fade, not broken and not easily deformed.
- ★ MULTIMODE DUPLEX — 50/125 micron fiber cables with dual small form factor LC connectors are designed for 10 Gigabit applications in SAN networks and data centers; OM4 LOMMF (laser optimized multi-mode fiber) rated; Compatible with all multimode 50/125 micron fiber cabling Connects to VCSEL laser network equipment such as SFP+ transceivers, Ethernet switches, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber NIC's
- ★ HIGH QUALITY IMPORTED CORE — The core is OM4 of CORNING US, which is easy to weld, ensures small optical loss and stable transmission. The mortise is Japan imports zirconia powder ceramics, which is no data loss and has a long life( the usage count is more than 1,000 times) .
- ★INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION STANDARD — The product has exquisite and mature crafts, conforms with International Telecommunication Standard. Using corners pressurized grinder and lapping process of SEIKO JAPAN, the core and mortise is no offset and the end face is no gap, no spots, no scratches and no depression. The One-Time Pass Rate of 3D Interferometer is up to 98%, conforming International IEC Standard.
- ★ WIDELY USED — It is Suitable for SFP transceivers and media converters, compatible with HUAWEI and Cisco, such as Cisco Compatible 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver Module, Cisco SFP-10G-SR Gigabit Interface Converter SFP Module, Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10GBase-SR SFP+ Transceiver, Cisco Compliant 1000BASE-SX SFP Transceiver Module GLC-SX-MM-OEM, Cisco MGBSX1 Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver, Cisco GLC-SX-MMD, Cisco Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC.
Details: VANDESAIL LC to LC 10Gb Fiber Optic Cable Multimode OM4 Duplex 50/125 Male to Male Introduction: The Fiber Patch Cable is a Jumper between Optical and the terminal box. These fiber cords are OM4 rated for the extreme demands of SAN networks. It is used in optical fiber communication systems, optical fiber access networks, fiber optic data transmission, local area network and some other areas. The OM4 fiber optical cables maximum transmission distances in the state of 1G, 10G, 40G / 100G are 1km, 550m, and 150m. Specifications: - Classification: OM4 LOMMF - Type: Bend-Insensitive Multimode (BIMMF) - Diameter of cable: 2mm - Ambient temperature: -40℃~85℃ - Condition: 100% Brand new - Package including: 1 x 10Gb Fiber Patch Cable - Length: 5m / 16.4 ft Features: 1. Low insertion loss 2. Good repeatability 3. Large return loss 4. Good inter-plug performance 5. Good temperature stability 6. Strong tensile performance. Application: 1. Optical fiber communication system 2. Optical fiber access network 3. Optical fiber data transmission 4. Fiber CATV 5. Local Area Network (LAN) 6. Test equipment 7. Fiber Optic Sensor
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 6.8 x 0.6 inches