- ★ CAT6 HIGH PERFORMANCE STANDARD: This thunder-proof shielded keystone jack has higher performance than the ANSI/TIA 568-C.2 standard of Cat6, suitable being used for high security and harsh electromagnetic environment of high-speed LAN with a safer and more stable network.
- ★ HIGH QUALITY MATIRIAL & TECHNOLOGY - Gold plated contacts which prevent the oxidization and easy snap-in retaining clip ensure a secure and corrosion free connection. This 8P8C female to female Ethernet coupler keystone jack is backwards compatible with Cat5e network.
- ★ SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION combines a one piece metal keystone with an integrated silencing cylinder to suppress EMI/RFI, NEXT, and AXT; Stickers on the inside prevent accidental contact with the metal housing; IDC module covers assist with cable strain relief; Snap-in retaining clip ensures a secure connection
- ★ UL LISTED RJ45 inline keystone jack coupler meets Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- ★ FULL METAL JACKET RJ45 shielded keystone jacks fit a standard wall plate or patch panel with a keystone blank outlet; Robust die-cast housing provides superior shielding and mitigates alien crosstalk
Details: The MACTISICAL Metal Shielded Cat6 RJ45 In-Line Coupler extends existing Ethernet cables. It is designed for sensitive or harsh environments that demand protection against EMI/RFI and alien crosstalk. Constructed of high-impact, fire-retardant plastic in a metal casing with gold-plated contacts, these couplers meet or exceed Category 6 performance in compliance with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard. Specifications: Type: CAT6 Snap-in Shielded Keystone Jack (8P8C) Termination: 110 Style 90 Degree punch down for 22-26 AWG solid wire Colour Coded Blocks for T568A and T568B Wiring Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant Colour: Silver Package included: 10x Cat6 Shielded RJ45 In-Line Coupler
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 4.3 x 1.9 inches